Digital Marketing Made Easy Series: Part 1
Welcome to the first part of Bike Rental Manager “Must Read” Digital Marketing Series for bike rentals.
We have spent days of reading and studying each topic (so you don’t need to) and have picked the ideas and tips we think are useful for your bike rental, and put them in an easily digestible format for you, to save you some precious time.
7 reasons why Digital Marketing is vital for your bike rental
Why should you spend any time on Digital Marketing? Digital marketing is essential for building awareness of your rental, engaging with customers, generating profit growth and creating loyal customers, and it can be done fast and cost-effectively.
And the world has gone digital. In 2016, 76% of population in Europe were internet users and 71% in the Americas, according to Hootsuite reports. Many people turn to the internet especially when they are planning trips and holidays (and the possibility of renting a bike).
Here are 7 reasons why Digital Marketing your bike rental business is vital?
- It is a cost-effective channel that delivers result. Digital Marketing helps you reach a large audience at a low cost. Reaching large audiences used be only available to large corporations with large budgets.
- Companies using Digital Marketing have 2.8 times better revenue growth expectancy according to Google.
- Speed. It is a real-time marketing channel and will get your message out there fast with a simple click of a mouse.
- Using Digital Marketing helps to gain people’s trust by leveraging on social media signals like online reviews and Facebook Likes.
- Tempts people to take action, making use of clever and innovative ways with calls-to-action (CTA’s) that specify what your customer should do next i.e. Book a bike. Read more in our blog.
- Ensures online business survival. Even if you get traffic to your website but no bookings, your online business might not survive.
- Helps you to get highly targeted visitors, the right kind of people, that will give you the right kind of result – a booking.
Do you remember Kodak in photo and film business? They missed the digital business as well as misinterpreted their customer needs and filed for bankruptcy in 2012. Make sure you don’t miss the digital ride!
Coming up in the series:
- 7 reasons why Digital Marketing is vital for your bike rental?
- Bike Rental Homepage Must Haves
- Don’t lose out on bookings. How to turn your website visitors into customers.
- Build trust with online visitors: How to get a satisfied customer to leave an online review for your bike rental?
- Tips to boost your bike rentals with Social Media
- How to engage with your bike rental customers with email marketing and marketing automation to make them into Loyal customers
- How to write Blogs and Content that your target customers want to read and will drive traffic to your bike rental website
- SEO for bike rentals – Search engine optimisation: Smart Guide
- Will Digital Advertising multiply your money spent on advertising for your bike rentals?
Stay tuned in!