We are continuously improving our bike rental management software to make your rental business even better and easier to manage. Here you will find the latest list of product updates and feature releases. Check back often to make sure you are making most of BRM benefits. You can find the full list of updates in the Knowledge Base.
LET CUSTOMERS DO REGISTRATION WHILE THEY WAIT IN YOUR SHOP
- Free up your time and let customers register themselves on tablets while they wait
Why you’re going to love this:
- Cut the queue down and speed up the rentals. Customers like to be useful and get faster service.
- Registration per cyclist rather than a group.
- Get more information, like email address, for your marketing efforts.
- Select what fields you want to use.
- Available in multiple languages.
COLLECT RIDER INFORMATION PER BIKE / SKI
- You can now collect information on item level that flows from (online) booking to back-office.
- You can easily find information in the booking to set items up as requested per rider, like weight and height. Or shoe size for ski boots etc.
- All the information in the booking, so no more lost information.
ONLINE BOOKING: HOLD BACK SOME OF YOUR AVAILABLE INVENTORY
- Choose a % of your inventory to keep reserved for back-office bookings only.
- If you are often sold out, you might find that it helps to keep a small percentage of your bikes reserved in case of broken bikes, late returns etc.
- Gives you flexibility to reserve some stock for your walk-in customers.
ONLINE BOOKING: RE-ORDER YOUR BIKES AND EXTRAS
- You can now easily change the order of how your bikes and extras are displayed in online booking.
- Gives you freedom to choose which products to display in which order.
- Promote bikes (display on top) that you have a good availability for, high margin bikes to increase your revenue or new stock.
ONLINE BOOKING: AVAILABLE IN DANISH
- Online booking tool is now available in Danish.