Here are some instructions to get you started:
Send your new customer details automatically to your Mailchimp list: https://support.bikerentalmanager.com/support/solutions/articles/42000025867-send-new-customers-to-mailchimp
Add old customers to your Mailchimp list: https://support.bikerentalmanager.com/support/solutions/articles/42000022475-exporting-your-data-customers-
Opt in button in BRM:
Mailchimp has a great Guide on how to create Email campaigns. Once you have created a template you can easily copy the template and use it for your next campaign.
Mailchimp will make it easy for you to measure the success of your email campaigns, you can read more about it here.
If you would like more information what write in your emails, here are some great guides for you:
Neil Patel: A beginner’s Guide to Successful Email Marketing
Good luck with your next email marketing campaign!
Try Bike Rental Manager for FREE
More in the Digital Marketing Made Easy Series:
- 7 reasons why Digital Marketing is vital for your bike rental?
- Bike Rental Homepage Must Haves
- Don’t lose out on bookings. How to turn your website visitors into customers.
- Why you should send an email marketing campaign to your bike rental customers and how Bike Rental Manager will make it easier for you.
- Build trust with online visitors: How to get a satisfied customer to leave an online review for your bike rental?
- 4 Easy Bike Rental SEO Tips with powerful results in google ranking
- How to write Blogs and Content that your ideal customers want to read and will drive traffic to your bike rental website
- Tips to boost your bike rentals with Social Media
- How to create Pay Per Click ads for your bike rental store.