PRODUCT UPDATESIt has been testing time during Covid-19 pandemic and we hope you are all well and safe! We have been very busy, more so than usual, with product updates and the roll out of the super speedy BRM2.0. To make sure you are using all the latest features, you can keep up-to-date with all improvements and updates directly from the app or bikerentalmanager.com with the \”What\’s New\” feature. All the announcements are made there as soon as they are released. Here is a summary of the major updates for you. Here you can check all the updates for Bike Rental Manager.
JANUARY – MARCH 2020
Take bike repair and service bookings in BRMHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Online bookings and easier management of your repairs and servicing.
- Get more business by offering online bookings for your customers, you choose the type, price and duration.
Create reservations in secondsHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Create mode and power panels to create reservations in seconds.
- Spend less time on creating those bookings.
New and easier inventory managementHere’s what’s new/improved:
- The new inventory2.0 management has arrived with all new features.
- Makes it super fast and easy for you to add and manage your inventory with an interactive table.
Drag & drop item in reservationHere’s what’s new/improved:
- If you need to change an item in a current reservation, you can easily browse available inventory and then drag and drop it in.
- Makes it super fast to change items in current reservations.
Email the reservation and waiver to your customerHere’s what’s new/improved:
- For your phone reservations, you can now easily email the reservation and waiver. They are still automatically sent for your online bookings.
- Use email templates to make communication super easy. Also useful for reservations that are amended.
Easier management of your tours, events and activitesHere’s what’s new/improved:
- New inventory type TEA for your virtual products.
- Makes it is easier to manage your tours, events and activities, like shuttle bus tickets.
Make your post-rental email look greatHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can now easily edit how your email will look like.
- Make your communication part of your brand with your fonts, colours and formatting.
Send notifications to your customers in their own languageHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Choose any language for your customer notifications.
- Make your customers feel loved with notifications in their own language.
Allocate items from reservation list panelHere’s what’s new/improved:
- If you are using the allocate later mode, you can allocate your bikes now from the reservation list panel.
- Makes it super easy to allocate your available bikes with a click of a button.
Need to check who did what and when?Here’s what’s new/improved:
- There is an in-built audit trail in BRM now with username and timestamp.
- Check who did what and when, for reservations, inventory etc.
Add your online channelsHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can add multiple online channels in BRM.
- Use it for different seasonal offerings like bikes=summer, skis=winter, your multiple locations or affiliate business partners.
Adjust your price per itemHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can change the price of any of your items after they have been priced automatically.
- Easily adjust the price for any item if you want to give a discount or a reduction in price for any reason.
Live availability for all multi-locationsHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Customers can see live availability in online booking for any of your locations.
- All your bookings will have available bikes, without the need to move them around.