PRODUCT UPDATESHi all BRM users! We are pleased to announce the new super fast version BRM2.0 is here soon! We have tested it to be 5-10 faster than the current version. Watch this space! Meanwhile we have been busy with improvements and new features. Here is a summary of major improvements and updates. Here you can check all the updates for Bike Rental Manager.
JULY – DECEMBER 2019
Ski DIN settings calculatorHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Calculator to get DIN settings for your skis.
- Automatically calculates the settings for you.
Planner view launched in BRM2.0Here’s what’s new/improved:
- Easily visualise your colour coded reservations.
- View and create rentals in this view. Speed up your rentals!
New and easier inventory managementHere’s what’s new/improved:
- The new inventory2.0 management has arrived with all new features.
- Makes it super fast and easy for you to add and manage your inventory with an interactive table.
Tours, events and activities just got betterHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can easily create and sell virtual products.
- You can start selling recurring tours, shuttle bus tickets, one-off events etc. They can now bypass your regular opening hours.
Get alerts about your key events to your mobileHere’s what’s new/improved:
- Integration with Slack messaging service means you can get these messages in real time where you want them. Available on mobile and desktop.
- Great if you are going to be out and about or have demo bikes, bikes with partners (for example hotel) or retail focused business with some rentals. Get message for new reservation, when bikes are booked out or in.
Discount exempt your extrasHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can now define any of your extras to be \’discount-exempt\’.
- You can give discounts to your main rental products and still sell your extras at full price. For example you have given discount on your skis but will charge a full price for a ski pass.
Images are now easier as ever to addHere’s what’s new/improved:
- The Cental Product Catalog (CPC) has landed together with Image Library for extras.
- Meaning you can be up and running for online bookings in a matter of minutes. You can easily import and export rich product definitions including images, descriptions and size ranges to and from the Central Catalog and Image Library.
Store your serial numbersHere’s what’s new/improved:
- You can add and edit your items serial numbers
- Convenient way to keep track of this valuable piece of data for your inventory.
Share this post